Teen Book Club
Are you a teen who likes to read? Join our Teen Book Club! We meets once a month to discuss YA books about a certain topic or genre, eat snacks, play games, and talk about our shared loved of books! For 6th-12th graders. Registration is not required.
This month we are reading YA books with non-human characters. Pick a suggestions below, one of your own choice, or an old favorite to discuss. Any YA book is fair game!
1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Cinderella)
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (Beauty and the Beast)
3. Jane by April Lindner (Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre)
4. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge (Little Red Riding Hood)
5. Great by Sara Benincasa (F. Scott Ftizgerald's The Great Gatsby)
6. Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes (Alice in Wonderland)
7. This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee (Mary Shelly's Frankenstein)
8. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd (Robert Louis Stevenson's The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde)
9. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik (Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice)
10. Speak Easy, Speak Love by McKelle George (Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing)