Teen Book Club
Are you a teen who likes to read? Join our Teen Book Club! We meets once a month to discuss YA books about a certain topic or genre, eat snacks, play games, and talk about our shared loved of books! For 6th-12th graders. Registration is not required.
This month we are reading YA books that are set in high school. Pick a suggestions below, one of your own choice, or an old favorite to discuss. Any YA book is fair game!
1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Choboski
2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
3. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
4. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
5. Looking for Alaska by John Green
6. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
7. Avalon High by Meg Cabot
8. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
9. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
10. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Monday, April 9, 2018 Show more dates
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Halle Meeting Room